Gluten-Free Indian Naan
1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well until it becomes like a pancake mix.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of batter to the pan and make into a pancake-like circle.
2. Cook the batter in the pan, adding a little ghee to the edges.
3. Once you see the edges browning, flip and cook the other side.
4. Serve immediately! Enjoy with vegetables or soup of your choice.
Yep, it's a blog!
I help people tidy their belongings and I teach them how to cook. In the process, my clients realize the power and freedom of letting go of clutter and why it's important to feed your body with optimum nutrition. So don't be confused if you see food blogs and tidying blogs mixed together!